CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Hike

Ava and I got up early on the Fourth of July and decided that it was time for a hike. Okay, most of the decision was made by me, but since Ava didn't say anything to show that she objected- I figured she wanted to go too. The hike was much harder hike than I remember. Of course, the last time I made the hike I was probably around 18 years old and I didn't have 30 lbs. on my back. We had a lot of fun, though. Ava especially enjoyed the waterfall and the deer we saw on the way back. Here are some photos- they are not the best because they were taken with my cell phone.







3 comments:

Megan said...

Good for you...ambitous! Ava looks adorable, as usual. We need to get one of those packs for Anna, although I am not sure she would let us put he rin it...oh well. Happy 4th!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

That a boy chap! I just packed my pack for the trip. Yow its heavy. Were going to have a blast.

Ty and Ber said...

Way to go! I love taking my kiddos on hikes. It definately is a little more diffucult when you are packing an extra 30 lbs though. I love hiking, doing anything outdoorsy actually. Good thing I own a gear shop!!

Ava looks so cute and looks like she enjoyed it!