CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A couple of videos

We have quite a bit of video of Ava that I have edited for website viewing. I am not a huge fan of posting them all here, but occasionally I will post a few. Here are some from recently that were fun:

A few weeks go we took Ava to the park to play for a bit. She had a lot of fun to say the least. We weren't so sure about her batting away the camera and deciding that she was big enough for the big kid slide, but we all had fun.



This one is of the dance that Faith did with Ava at her school's talent show in March. It was way past bed time, so Ava wasn't quite as cooperative as hoped for, but it was still fun.

3 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

So precious! I love the dance with Ava and Faith.

It seems as though Ava enjoyed the slides. It is hard sometimes to let them do/go where they want to. I'm sure it only gets more difficult as life goes on. Today it is the big kid slide who knows what it will be in a couple of years.

Ava is adorable. Definitely cuter than Jessica Alba(that one was for Faith). I am glad that your family is doing well.

Megan said...

I love the videos..and so did Anna. She kept saying 'more baby'. She looked especially cute in that fairy outfit for the dance. I love it! We need to see her and you guys soon - it has been too long!

Abby said...

Hey Chapman, Remember me? Abby Lyells. Ran across your blog from Liz's blog and I thought I would say Hi. "HI"