CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Videos of The Week

Okay, so now that I have started to think about the internet videos that I want to publish here I want to post every funny moment I see. Bot alas, I have to limit myself. Here are some funny videos that I thought I should post this week:

This one is from SNL. It is a parody of the show "Rock of Love" on VH1. It is pretty hard to avoid any exposure to this show, if for nothing else than to see how true this clip really is. My favorite is how well the guy plays the star of the show.



Number two is a Geico commercial I saw this week that had me in stitches. I really don't even like NASCAR, but this little guy is hilarious:



Lastly, my blast from the past this week is Duck Tales. C'mon Duck Tales??!?! Yup, I didn't miss an episode of this show. I loved this show! I always wanted to know how Scrooge McDuck could swim in the money. It just seemed like the physics of it would be difficult, even at such a young age (okay, I probably wasn't thinking about the "physics" of it, but you know what I mean).

0 comments: