CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Love Internet Videos

You know why I love internet videos? Because in this great age you can remember funny things that you saw when you were a little kid and actually find them somewhere online. Up until two years ago we were left with just quoting lines from Dumb and Dumber or remembering scenes from Thunder Cats. Now we can find those on youtube and post them on our blogs!!! It may just be that I post more internet videos here than actual photos because I am just like that.

Here are some recent funny vids:

Faith got mad at me the other day for singing this song to Ava before bedtime. She said that it showed our age difference. For me, I just love this song:



Faith and I saw this one on SNL last Saturday night. It was the last skit of the night, I believe, so it probably wasn't meant to be one of their best skits. There is really no plot to the skit, but for some reason we were laughing our heads off:

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ross and I actually watched that episode of SNL, but must have missed that skit. SNL just isn't what it used to be; however, Ross says he is obligated to enjoy it somewhat because all the characters from 'Hot Rod' are on the show....whatever. You were probably laughing so hard because it was so late ;)