CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tons of Stuff to Post

I really do have tons of stuff to post... but not today. I need to edit the videos and get the right photos to post from our camping trips in recent weeks. But, since I have not posted in a while, I will put up some internet videos to keep you entertained whilst I make time to post photos and videos.

This is a video from The Office that is hilarious. I actually did this several times this week (and no I am not talking about going on vacation with my boss). I am talking about sending e-mails to the wrong people because their e-mails start with the same letters and Outlook pulls them up and I don't take the time to notice it is going to the wrong "John" or "Randy".



I had always heard that this music video was filmed in out little city, but I had never actually seen it. Sure enough it is... and yes the over-use of hairspray is evident:



And lastly, what day would be complete without some good Consey:



2 comments:

ashley said...

Hi Faith and Chap! It's the Marsden's. I thought I'd pop in and say hi, hope it's ok. It was fun to see you guys at Halloween. I added you to my friends list so I'm going to pop in every now and then to see what you guys are up too. Lets see some pictures of that beautiful little Ava already!!!

Megan said...

What?! You guys are alive? Haha. About time for a new post. Even if it has nothing to do with you or your fam. How could I be upset when you included both 'The Office' and Conan. Oh how I miss Late Night already....