CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Man Crush

As I soccer fan, I am intrigued with David Beckham playing in MLS. Nobody probably cares about the game played last weekend, but I watched the entire game and was as captivated as I have ever been by any other sporting event. I root for MLS and soccer in America to succeed because I am convinced that if the atmosphere that you have at a college football game or at pretty much any other soccer match in a big-time league around the world (that atmosphere was at Giants Stadium last Saturday) at games in MLS the game would be very popular in America.



Here are some match highlights:



Seriously, that match was fun to watch.

3 comments:

Ricki said...

Nice Dust!!! Next your going to tell me that you actually watched that show on E that followed the Beckhams around when they first moved to America!!!! I am not sure what your fastination is with soccer, but David Beckham too?!!! You need to get out more!

faithanddustin said...

WHAT!!! I wish I had known (wink) about this show (wink). Had I known about it, I probably would have had Faith (Uh-Huh) TiVo it so WE could watch it. I bet this show, had I known about it of course, would have been broadcast on NBC and replayed on Bravo and not E!. I wish I would have known about this show!! (wink)

Ricki said...

soccer fan = GAY
BYU fan = GAY
being realted to you Dustin, even through marriage = THE GAYEST EVER