CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Josh Groban Experience

Hello, everyone. It's me, the star struck, Josh lovin, tear drippen, vixen that has flattered you all with a peak into my awesome life with the celebs. I tried to get a back stage pass at the recent "Color me Bad" concert, but a certain, "Tony Chambers restraining order issue," prevented it. Fortunately this concert made up for that.
Anywho, I will never apologize for my admittedly weird and funny behavior at the concert. I am just amazed that through meeting a few of his "super fans", I freakin' got to meet him, and receive his autograph twice. He hugged me for crying out loud! Never take for granted how you might act when about to meet your idol. As he was coming closer to me in line, I had planned out what I would say, I was gonna try to be like a "she pimp," but alas, I did break down. Reason being is this.
Those not familiar with his work, he collaborated with Dave Matthews on this song called "Lullaby," the lyrics are about those precious children that go too soon. The song has gotten me through some hard times. So if you can't hear me well on the video post, all I said to him is "Mr. Josh, we lost a baby and I just want to thank you for "Lullaby." When I saw how sweet he was it just made me cry harder. I think I even blew snot on him because I started laughing while crying. So much for my, "she pimp" attempt.

Seriously! How amazing is he! That 25 year old can sing! It really was, the greatest experience of my life! I can die happy. All thanks to my number one hunk of burnin love, the Dustinator. Love Ya'll!


3 comments:

Ricki said...

hold on....wait just a minute, i have to stop my tears from laughing so freakin hard.....
ok.. faith, u officially are the biggest dork in the entire family, Josh Groban for gosh sakes, now if it were someone really, really talented like...ummm let's see...HAMMER.....now that would be worth cryin over, or maybe Vanilla Ice...lol....that was good fun, xoxoxoxox Tony

Ricki said...

Faith, I thought it was sweet, although, I was laughing pretty hard too!!! Dust, your editing was amazing, we sat through the whole 87 minute video!!!!! You could make a movie out of that thing!!! WOW!!! Very entertaining, 4 stars!!

love ya!

Eris said...

Um, Josh Groban is AWESOME! Happy 30th - we're finally the same age! I hope you're gonna be happy with a brick, cuz it's what you're gettin.